Here is a list of items that we carry in our backpacks when we go biking with links to the listings on Amazon.
1. Extra water, with and without Skratch hydration added
2. Pocket knife
4. Hand-held size air pump for tires
7. Mountable flashlights
8. Protein bars
10. Chain tool
11. Spare tube, even though we run tubeless this is still important in case we get a sliced tire.
12. Shock pump
Extra items Laurie carries for comfort
1. Eye drops
2. Headband with ear coverage - for windy days
4. Foam ear plugs also for cold and windy days
Do you enjoy our content? Have we helped or inspired you with something that we said or wrote? Here are some ways that you can show your support.
Become a Patron and join our support team! Patrons of our channel get exclusive access to behind the scenes content, our upcoming itinerary, access to group meet ups, recognition on our site as supporters, and one-on-one time with us while we see amazing places and create new adventures.
You can also follow us on
YouTube https://www.youtube.com search for Create Your Own Adventure and filter for channel